What Color To Paint Bathroom Mirror Frame
Due to the fact that the frame itself is so ornate i chose to tape the frame using scotch blue platinum painters tape.
What color to paint bathroom mirror frame. No silver with your cabinet brown and the faucet bronze an antique gold would be better if you want a metallic. Paint the entire mirror frame and make sure to properly cover any detailing or crevices. I wanted to use what i could for now and try refinishing cabinets etc. The base coat color will show through the final finish in places.
A comfort grip for your spray paint can to make application easier. One can of spray paint in the color of your choice i used this rust oleum hammered finish paint. But even a pristine mirror will look age softened once you wave your magic paintbrush over it. The bathroom had an outdated mirror with plastic clips holding it up.
Of course this is a fabulous mirror in black but i really wanted a super high gloss white mirror for the bathroom so i just spray painted it. Apply your spray primer in thin even strokes. Diy revamping dollartree fromoldtonew cynthiaglowingbeauty today i will be sharing with you how to change up an old mirror. The platinum tape tears so nicely.
Prime and paint your frame. If you are painting your frame a dark color like black use a gray primer. Work masks so you don t inhale any paint particles. I started by sliding pieces of paper under the edge of the mirror frame and taping to cover the mirror.
However a lick of french grey paint and some new shiny chrome lighting and bathroom fixtures later the room had a fresh modern feel but the mirror didn t time to get out the spray paint. Apply two coats of primer allowing for drying time in between. I recently purchased a house with 3 bathrooms all in need of updating. Rustoleum makes a high gloss white lacquer spray paint that i knew would be perfect.
Painters tape and old newspapers. Are the walls staying they yellow color you really need some pop of color in here like an accent behind the mirror. Take your time while using the chalk paint to ensure that the frame is fully covered. Picture hanging hardware if your mirror doesn t already have it.
This large mirror has a backing that cannot be removed so we will have to paint the mirror frame with the mirror attached. Allow the paint to dry and then apply the first color white or cream is a good choice over the entire frame. As you can see the gold tones do go with the green walls if you like that sort of thing. Apply chalk paint to the mirror frame for a vintage look frame.
But if you are painting your frame a light color like white and your frame is dark use a white primer. Use a round paint brush to get the best coverage over the frame. I started by taking my measurements for the boards. A strong dropcloth or flattened cardboard boxes for your work surface.
- White Bathroom Floor Tile Ideas For Small Bathrooms
- What Color Should You Paint A Bathroom Without Windows
- What Color To Paint A Small Bathroom With No Windows
- What Color To Paint Jack And Jill Bathroom
- White Bathroom Floor Tiles Ideas
- White Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
- Waterproof Wall Coverings For Bathrooms
- What Color To Paint Bathroom Walls With Grey Tile
- What Color Should I Paint My Bathroom Cabinets
- What Color To Paint A Bathroom With Pink Tile
- What Colour Should You Paint A Bathroom
- What Color To Paint Bathroom Vanity
- What Is The Best Wood Floor For A Bathroom
- What Color To Paint Bathroom Door
- What Color Should I Paint A Small Bathroom
- Waterproof Wood Floor For Bathroom
- White Matching Floor And Wall Tiles In Bathroom
- White Bathroom With Wood Tile Floor
- What Color To Paint Trim In Bathroom
- What Colour To Paint A Bathroom With Grey Tiles