Bathroom Wall Tiles Calculator
It can also account for the gap or overlap between tiles.
Bathroom wall tiles calculator. Calculate the area of your tiling project by adding your surface measurements to our calculator below. To estimate the amount of tile needed you can find the square footage of the repeating pattern and then estimate how many instances of that pattern are needed then multiply by the number needed to create the pattern. Learn how many tiles are required with this easy to use calculator that allows you to specifiy gap size as well. Whether you need to calculate the dimensions of your wall of floor or already know what you want and just need to.
It also calculates total cost of the tiles and the number of boxes of tiles needed. Now enter the width and length of your wall or floor into the tile calculator s dedicated sections and select which dimensions you ve chosen to use. Multiply the length and width measurements to obtain the result which will give you the total square feet of the wall or floor areas e g. This calculator allows you to calculate how many tiles you need to cover a simple rectangular area.
After choosing the type of floor tile you want to install the second step in the install process is figuring out how much of it you ll need. This free tile calculator estimates the total number of tiles needed to cover an area such as a floor wall or roof. Kitchen and bath tile is often installed in a pattern using different sizes. Whether it be a floor or wall we ve got you covered.
Working out how many tiles you need for your wall or floor is made simple with our tile calculator. Works for both rectangular and square tiles. We understand it s important to get your tiling project right and that starts with calculating the area you want to tile. Calculate how many tiles you need to cover a given area.
Calculate the quantity of tiles needed in square metres. If you ve added a wall and you want to add another wall click you ve guessed it add another wall. We ve created an easy to use tile calculator which will assist you with any of your tiling projects. In addition explore hundreds of other calculators addressing math finance fitness health and more.
Works both in metric and imperial units. If the floor length is 14ft and width 10ft multiply 14 by 10 so your calculation will be 140 ft2. For instance if your pattern requires one 8 x12 and one 6 x8 then add the square footage. Welcome to our handy tile calculator which will help you calculate the number of tiles you need for your project and the size of the area you need to tile.
- Guest Bath Paint Colors
- Herringbone Bathroom Floor Ideas
- Grey Bathroom Tile Floor Ideas
- Grey And White Small Bathroom Designs
- Grey Wood Floor Bathroom Ideas
- Green Bathroom Paint Color Ideas
- Grey Master Bathroom Decorating Ideas
- Grey And White Small Bathroom Ideas
- Hexagon Floor Tile Bathroom Ideas
- Half Bath Small Bathroom Bathroom Wall Decor Ideas
- Grey White And Blue Bathroom Ideas
- Grey Wood Effect Bathroom Floor Tiles
- Grey Tile Effect Bathroom Wall Panels
- Herringbone Wood Look Tile Bathroom Floor
- Grey Textured Bathroom Wall Tiles
- Hgtv Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- Green Blue Bathroom Color Ideas
- Grey Brick Tile Bathroom Ideas
- Grey Modern Bathroom Small Bathroom Bathroom Wallpaper Designs
- Grey Bathroom Floor Tiles Ideas