What Color To Paint Bathroom Mirror Frame
Of course this is a fabulous mirror in black but i really wanted a super high gloss white mirror for the bathroom so i just spray painted it.
What color to paint bathroom mirror frame. Are the walls staying they yellow color you really need some pop of color in here like an accent behind the mirror. Paint the frame with a flat dark color. Prime and paint your frame. Picture hanging hardware if your mirror doesn t already have it.
Painters tape and old newspapers. I wanted to use what i could for now and try refinishing cabinets etc. I wanted to use the mirror but frame it so that it looks more finished. The bathroom had an outdated mirror with plastic clips holding it up.
The mirror was 24 inches wide and 32 inches long so i. Rustoleum makes a high gloss white lacquer spray paint that i knew would be perfect. The platinum tape tears so nicely. But if you are painting your frame a light color like white and your frame is dark use a white primer.
Take your time while using the chalk paint to ensure that the frame is fully covered. Diy revamping dollartree fromoldtonew cynthiaglowingbeauty today i will be sharing with you how to change up an old mirror. I recently purchased a house with 3 bathrooms all in need of updating. As you can see the gold tones do go with the green walls if you like that sort of thing.
A strong dropcloth or flattened cardboard boxes for your work surface. If you are painting your frame a dark color like black use a gray primer. Apply your spray primer in thin even strokes. Allow the paint to dry and then apply the first color white or cream is a good choice over the entire frame.
Paint the entire mirror frame and make sure to properly cover any detailing or crevices. A comfort grip for your spray paint can to make application easier. But even a pristine mirror will look age softened once you wave your magic paintbrush over it. One can of spray paint in the color of your choice i used this rust oleum hammered finish paint.
Apply chalk paint to the mirror frame for a vintage look frame. However a lick of french grey paint and some new shiny chrome lighting and bathroom fixtures later the room had a fresh modern feel but the mirror didn t time to get out the spray paint. Apply two coats of primer allowing for drying time in between. Work masks so you don t inhale any paint particles.
I started by taking my measurements for the boards. No silver with your cabinet brown and the faucet bronze an antique gold would be better if you want a metallic. I started by sliding pieces of paper under the edge of the mirror frame and taping to cover the mirror. The base coat color will show through the final finish in places.
- Houzz Bathroom Floor Tile Ideas
- How To Tile Bathroom Floor Over Wood
- Ikea Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- How To Tile Bathroom Floor On Wood
- How To Design Master Bathroom Floor Plan
- How To Install Bathroom Shower Wall Tile
- How To Create A Luxury Bathroom
- How To Fix Bathroom Shower Wall
- How To Clean Bathroom Wall Tiles Without Streaks
- How To Remove Bathroom Wall And Floor Tile
- Ideas For Long Narrow Bathrooms
- How To Cover Bathroom Wall Tiles Cheaply
- How To Put Bathroom Wall Tiles
- Ideas For Narrow Bathrooms
- Ideas For Bathroom Remodeling Small
- How To Clean Bathroom Wall Tiles In Tamil
- House Front Wall Tiles Design Images
- House Hall Wall Tiles Design Images
- How To Decorate A Neutral Bathroom
- Houzz Master Bathroom Design Ideas